Skip to main content
Top Sweet Merry Christmas Greetings for falcon friends
-
- I love this time of year because I can
use it as an excuse to tell you, and show you, how much I really care
about you. Merry Christmas, and thank you for being you; you mean the
world to me.
- Christmas is a special time of the
year, and my wish is that you feel all of the love and joy of the
holiday season deep inside your heart. I know you make me feel the same
way.
- I am hoping for snow this Christmas so
we can spend the day cuddled inside with mugs of hot cocoa and love in
our hearts. Don’t forget to bring the marshmallows.
- I can’t wait to spend Christmas with you. It’s the gift I have been asking Santa for all year.
- I can’t wait to spend the holidays wrapped up in your arms. You always make me feel the wonders of Christmas.
- Something about this holiday season makes me think about all the joy you have shown me throughout the year. I love you.
- Merry Christmas, my love. I hope you love the gifts I have for you, and I can’t want to see the smile on your face.
- Being with you feels the same as having Christmas every day of the year. Thank you for making my life magical.
- The only thing more wonderful than
Christmas morning is the feeling that I get knowing that you are next to
me. Merry Christmas, baby.
- Though the miles may separate us, I
want you to know you are deep in my heart this holiday season. The love I
have for you has no limits.
- With greetings of peace and prosperity,
I’m wishing the very best for you during this special time. May you
enjoy all the best now and throughout the coming year.
- This is the season of being together.
It’s a time of hope and new beginnings. With this card I’m wishing you
love and peace during Christmas.
- Christmas is the most magical time of year. Let’s share the magic with each other this entire season and in the new year.
- I wrote a letter to Santa and told him
to bring you everything you wanted for Christmas, so hopefully he will
answer and make all you dreams come true.
- My Christmas wish for you is that you feel the glow and sparkle of the holiday season throughout the year to come.
- May this Christmas bring more happy
memories and joy to you and your family. I can’t wait to share the day
with you and our loved ones.
- Merry Christmas to my wonderful friend. I hope Santa brings you all the gifts and goodies you have been wanting.
- Joy and love are all around us during the holidays and I want to spread them to you, my friend. Merry Christmas.
- I see the spirit of Christmas around me
wherever I go. I hope you are able to feel the spirit inside you as
well as it brings me great joy.
- Here’s to good friends, a loving family and laughter during this Christmas season! Merry Christmas and a joyful New Year!
Comments
Post a Comment