Join Us

CHRISTMAS FUN


VICTOR & VICTORIA were taking a romantic walk down
the beach one cool night. VICTOR grabs VICTORIAN'S
hands, draws her closer to him, kisses her &
says,"Baby! You know I so much love you. There's
no one here. It's just us. Let's do WEEWEECHU.
"VICTORIA looks around & says, "My love, I don't want to do WEEWEECHU
please. Let's just hold hands &
cuddle". VICTOR agrees. After a
while, VICTOR asks her again,
"Oh baby! Please my love! Let's do
WEEWEECHU! "VICTORIA replies: "Baby, don't rush me. I don't want to
do it. I just want to be wrapped in your arms"

"VICTOR calms down.
After a longer while, VICTOR can't
hold it any longer. He says, "My sweetheart, its not
fair oh! Let's do WEEWEECHU nah! Since last
year oh!"
VICTORIA reluctantly agrees!
So VICTOR immediately grabs her closer to him,
hugs her tight, brought out the guitar strapped to
his back & they both start singing:
"WEEWEE CHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!
WEEWEECHU A MERRY
CHRISTMAS!
WEEWEECHU A MERRY
CHRISTMAS! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!"
See your dirty minds! What
were you thinking?
Am only trying to wish you all a MARRY XMAS .... 

Comments