Join Us

JOKE: two in one post check out

 Pastor stopped at a traffic light and three girls: Apple seller, bread seller and yam seller pulled by:
Pastor: Apple seller give me one quotation in the bible where Apple is mentioned before I buy.
Apple seller:- bible said you are the Apple of my eyes.  good! said pastor I will buy N1000
Pastor: bread seller give me a bible quotation with bread and I'll buy
Bread seller: Jesus said I am the bread of life
Pastor: let me buy N1000

Pastor: yam seller give me one quotation with yam and I'll buy
Yam seller: Jesus said,  l yam that I yam... as u smile. U.  will smile till d end of this month, and forever. Amen!

  LAUGH SMALL !!!

A man sent a message to his wife
1st....... Honey please wash those cloth i brought out of d ward robe ....no reply
2nd....... And pls cook my favorite soup so I can eat coz am damn hungry.... she didn't reply
3rd......... And darling I was promoted and I am
coming back with d new car I bought 4 u...
Wife:.. Are u Serious????????
Husband...... No I wanted to be sure u got all the previous messages!

Comments